The biggest celebration of the year is New Year’s Eve. It’s a gathering when people come together to celebrate the possibilities that a new year offers. Today is a day of joy and hope. Celebrate the New Year in hilarious Singapore with the most pomp and show you’ve ever seen. With fascinating world-class activities, hippy parties, and an eye-feasting fireworks show, it brightens up this wonderful city even more. Groove to the liveliness of Singapore New Year’s Eve festivities to commemorate the greatest farewell and the start of the Singapore New Year celebrations you’ll never forget.
10 Places to visit, celebrate during New Year 2022 in Singapore
- End 2022 on a high note and ring in the new year with the popular fireworks display around Marina Bay Sands. With the magnificent Marina Bay city skyline as a backdrop, the STAR ISLAND Countdown is the perfect way to ring in the New Year. This extraordinary event, which returns after a two-year hiatus, is a 70-minute fiesta including a dazzling display of lights, cutting-edge pyrotechnics, immersive sound effects, and entertainment from a cast of world-class performers.
- Rooftop bars and restaurants at Marina Bay Sands serve delectable food alongside spectacular views of the fireworks for a sparkling Singapore New Year’s Eve.In addition to brunches and dinners, there are numerous more attractions, activities, and exciting things to see and do to make New Year’s Eve in Singapore a memorable experience for the entire family.
2. Singapore Flyer
- Begin 2023 with a burst of sparkling goodness! Countdown to the New Year in the sky with our Champagne Experience, which includes:One rotation (30 minutes) on the Singapore Flyer in a shared capsule, Priority boarding to skip the queues, and many more. It will cost SGD 150 Adult.
- Only at the Singapore Flyer can you indulge in Sky Dining and spend a romantic night under the stars in the heart of Singapore. Throughout the hour-long journey, you will be served by an in-flight host.
- Also, behold the gleaming night as burning firecrackers light up the black sky, creating a magnificent spectacle for your eyes to adore. Because of its luxurious ambience and elevated view of the city, the Singapore Flyer is one of the most popular spots to celebrate the New Year in Singapore with friends and family.
3. Gardens by the Bay
- The beautiful splendor of Gardens by the Bay adds to the Singapore New Year celebrations, complementing the music, fireworks, and Singapore New Year. With the sea lapping at your feet, Bay East at the Gardens by the Bay Helix Bridge, Benjamin Sheares Bridge, Marina Bay Sands Event Plaza, and the Promontory, Merlion Park are all within walking distance.
- You may witness the enticing fireworks in the Gardens by the Bay from the Lawn at Marina Bay Esplanade Bridge and the Jubilee Bridge Marina Barrage.
4. Civic District
- The Civic District is home to several national historic sites. There will be free movie screenings, bright music, local artists performing, a dance fitness party, a street market, and a culinary extravaganza to make the most of your New Year in Singapore.
- Indulge in the quest to discover what lies behind the layers of Singapore’s luxuries and gain insight into the traditional food and flea market of Singapore in action and dripping with festivities.
- Participate in the Esplanade’s New Year’s Eve countdown in high spirits. You can even have a delectable Italian lunch at some of Singapore’s greatest restaurants.
- Walk down the Esplanade Bridge to see the amazing fireworks display on New Year’s Eve. If the rest of Singapore is overrun with visitors, head to this bridge to see spectacular fireworks. Ring in the new year from Esplanade with a plethora of live acts and breathtaking views.
6. Marina Barrage
- Away from the congestion and bustle of the various vantage points vying to be the best spot to witness the spectacular fireworks lighting up the night, the Marina Barrage stands out from the crowd. In keeping with the festive spirit of the new year, the Marina Barrage offers a fantastic river ride along the route, offering the perfect backdrop for photographs of the lovely night in Singapore.
- There is no better place to enjoy the calm of the ocean while still experiencing the brilliance of the fireworks above your head, making it one of the ways you should arrange for that perfect date.
7. Universal Studios
- As part of your New Year’s Eve celebrations, attend some exciting and entertaining activities at Universal Studios Singapore. Tourists and locals alike can have a great time participating in entertaining games, fantastic parties, and thrilling rides.
- All of these enjoyable activities are not limited to children but are also available to adults. Spend some quality time with your friends and family at Universal Studios on Singapore’s Sentosa Island. Before ringing in the new year at Universal Studios in 2023, visit the most magnificent attractions on Sentosa Island.
- Prepare to kick off the new year’s celebrations at the city’s integrated resort, which offers a fantastic experience. On New Year’s Eve, one can enjoy a lot of fun, from exhilarating rides to the best musical acts.
8. Helix Bridge
- The Helix Bridge is the ideal location to see the spectacular fireworks display on New Year’s Eve. Make sure to arrive early to secure your space, since this bridge fills up by midnight on December 31st.
- The Helix Bridge and Benjamin Sheares Bridge offer breathtaking views of the entire city. These bridges are decked with vivid lights and magnificent hues for the New Year. The Helix Bridge in Singapore provides a panoramic view of the glittering sky with scintillating pyrotechnics. Begin the countdown before the clock strikes 12 o’clock.
9. Mount Faber Peak
- If you enjoy a good party, Mount Faber Peak is the place to be in Singapore. Ring in the new year atop Mount Faber Peak with unlimited food and beverages, dance acts, and spectacular fireworks. One can even rejoice in the live performances and really enjoy the entire DJ night.
- Tourists that visit this location can enjoy an incredible view of Sentosa as well as an enormous New Year’s Eve celebration. Faber Peak is located in the center of Singapore, in the Bukit Merah neighborhood. There won’t be a lot of people, and you’ll get a better view of the fireworks from higher up.
10. Vivocity Sky Park
- Another great option to stay in Singapore for New Year’s Eve is Vivocity Sky Park. From the Siloso beach party, you can see the entire city sparkle with magnificent fireworks. Explore the city and go shopping to bring home as a souvenir of your trip.
- Take a walk through the city to get a panoramic picture of the sea. Enjoy a great supper at VivoCity to ring in the new year in style. On this special New Year’s Eve, enjoy some exciting activities with your children and family.