- 1 What is APEC?
- 2 Who can apply for APEC card in Singapore?
- 3 How to apply APEC Business Travel Card through ICA Singapore?
- 4 How to renew APEC Travel card in Singapore?
- 5 Check APEC Business Travel Card Singapore Status
- 6 Can you check Immigration Ban in Singapore Online?
- 7 Where can you use APEC Business Travel Card (Participating countries) in the world?
- 8 Which airports you can use ABTC (APEC) Cards in US and Canada?
What is APEC?
Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation is a business travel card which allows you to travel for business persons between APEC countries and it is a multiple journey visa where the people with APEC card can get a visa-free entry and immigration clearance through the designated ABTC Lanes in the participating ABTC economies
Who can apply for APEC card in Singapore?
- Must be a citizen of Singapore
- Have a valid Singapore Passport
- Valid Singapore Passport
- Applicant’s scanned signature image file
- Applicant’s scanned copy of a letter of authorisation or support document from the organisation
- For members of professional bodies who are applying for the ABTC in their personal capacity, a letter stating the reason for application, along with proof of membership from the professional body must be provided
- If you are applying as part of an overseas company, you must submit a scanned copy of the company’s overseas business registration certificate written in any of the four official languages (English, Mandarin, Tamil or Malay)
Singapore APEC Card Validity and Processing time
- It is valid for 5 years
- Processing time: 3 months
APEC Travel card Customer Care Contact / Support
For any support, email ICA_ABTC@ica.gov.sg with a screenshot of the error message.
How to apply APEC Business Travel Card through ICA Singapore?
- Visit https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/esvclandingpage/eabtc
- Login with SingPass
- Fill the required details
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Submit the form
- Make the payment to complete the process
Cost / Charge of applying APEC Business travel card: S$ 100
Mode of the payment:
- Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card
- American Express (AMEX) credit card
- Internet Direct Debit (DBS/POSB, OCBC, UOB and Standard Chartered Bank internet banking accounts in Singapore)
How to renew APEC Travel card in Singapore?
Renewal is considered as a new application. So you can check the procedure to apply
Check APEC Business Travel Card Singapore Status
How to check the approval status?
- Visit https://www.abtc-aps.org/abtc-core/status/check.html
- Login with registered user name and password
- Enter the passport number to check the status
Can you check Immigration Ban in Singapore Online?
Yes, you can do online, Check the above link.
Where can you use APEC Business Travel Card (Participating countries) in the world?
Singapore citizens with a valid passport and the issued APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) may use the ABTC as a multiple-journey visa that enables expedited immigration clearance through designated lanes in the following participating economies:
|Chinese Taipei||Hong Kong, China||Indonesia|
|New Zealand||Papua New Guinea||People’s Republic of China|
|Peru||Republic of Korea||Russia|
Which airports you can use ABTC (APEC) Cards in US and Canada?
Use ‘fast track’ immigration lanes (currently designated for airline crew) at the below major international airports.
- Calgary International Airport
- Edmonton International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (Terminals 1 and 2)
- Vancouver International Airport
- Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson International Airport.
For more details, visit https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-depart/for-singapore-citizens/apec-business-travel-card