- 1 Be Alert of HDB (Housing Development Board) Scams in Singapore!!!
- 2 How to avoid this scam and protect yourself?
- 3 How to fill the e-feedback form on HDB Singapore for Scam?
- 4 Other Scams in Singapore
- 5 HDB Car Parks Singapore: Car Park Location, Season/Short-term parking, Parking Offences
- 6 2023 October, December BTO (Build To Order) Exercise Singapore: List of area HDB Offers, Cost
- 7 Rent out your HDB Flat/Room? A detailed guide, Requirements for Singapore Citizen, Non-Citizen
Be Alert of HDB (Housing Development Board) Scams in Singapore!!!
Yes, on the name of HDB Singapore, Scammers are trying to scam the people. They are using HDB hotline number 6490-1111 to make the people believe them. It is completely scam.
HDB do not ask any kind of information’s over the phone. Always check with HDB Singapore before providing any confidential information
How to avoid this scam and protect yourself?
- Verify their identity (Name, designation)
- Check their purpose of the call and note
- Tell them that you will give a call in sometime after their call
- Now check with HDB by calling their hotline 6490-1111 (OR)
- Fill the e-feedback form
How to fill the e-feedback form on HDB Singapore for Scam?
- Visit HDB | Feedback Form
- Select “Feedback on Suspected Scam“
- Fill the required details and submit the form
- HDB will take the necessary action
Other Scams in Singapore