Ceramic House (Pottery class/Workshop) in Tampines Street, Singapore Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours, How to reach by Bus / MRT?
Address: 9004 Tampines Street 93, #02-102, Singapore 528838
Opening hours: Tuesday – 9.30am – 12.30pm, 6.30pm – 9.00pm, Wednesday – 9.30am – 12.30pm, Friday – 10.30am – 1.30pm, Saturday – 12.00pm – 2.30pm, 3.00pm – 5.30pm, Sunday – 10.00am – 1.00pm
Location: View Google directions here.
How to Reach Ceramic House Singapore by Bus / Metro/ Taxi?
By Bus Stop
Nearby Metro Station
By Taxi stand
Types of classes
Fees for Ceramic House (Pottery class/Workshop)
How much does a pottery class cost in Singapore?
- For something more in-depth, to go for the Trial Wheel Throwing ($58/pax)
- Trial Hand-building ($55/pax) classes.
- They are 1.5 hours and 2 hours long
- For Offer a good introduction to pottery for beginners.
Why should join a pottery class?
- Pottery classes are fun and therapeutic.
- Joining one is truly a relaxing activity to do in your free time.
- For beginners, classes conducted in Studio Asobi will definitely headstart pottery hobby.
- To be taught basic hand-building and coiling techniques to create own craft in one session.
How to register for Course/Workshop in Ceramic House, Singapore?
- To register visit the https://www.ceramichousesg.com/
- Select the type of course/class you would like to join
- Choose the appointment date and book
Early show up
- To arrive at least 5 minutes before the session to allow for check-in, waiver verification and safety briefing.
How to Start a New Pottery Business in Singapore: Procedure, Documents required, Cost, type of License requirement, How to promote?
View 7 Best Pottery Classes /Workshop in Singapore Address, Phone number, Email, Hours through the above link
View the List of Pottery classes in Singapore Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours and Website through the above link.
About Ceramic House
After getting married, they started Ceramic House in the old premises of a since-defunct studio in the Tampines industrial park where it still stands to this day. Despite not having experience in mixing glazes, firing kilns, and many of the skills fundamental to running a pottery, Mr. and Mrs. Lim were not dissuaded. Through reading numerous books on the craft and persevering through thousands of glaze trials and experiments, they were able to hone their skills to the point of mastery.
Contact Ceramic House on social media
Is there any problem with Ceramic House in Singapore Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with Ceramic House in Singapore: (click on the stars below)