- 1 What are the types of HDB Car Parks?
- 2 Parking Offences
- 3 Types of Parking fine payment procedure
What are the types of HDB Car Parks?
There are 2 types of car parks
- Coupon system
- Electronic Parking System (EPS).
Car parks with the coupon system
- Some HDB car parks use the coupon parking system.
- Do not have a valid season parking, display a parking coupon
- use the Parking.sg mobile application park at these car parks.
Car parks with Electronic Parking System (EPS)
- Most HDB car parks use the EPS.
- Parking charges at these car parks are computed on a per-minute basis
For short-term parking:
In-vehicle Unit (IU) numbers of vehicles entering the car park. Your CashCard must be inserted in the IU for parking charges to be deducted when leaving the car park.
For season parking:
The system identifies the vehicles through their IU numbers, entering and leaving the car park.
10-minute grace period. not be charged exit the car park within 10 minutes.
How to report for illegal parking?
To report illegal parking Contact Parking Enforcement
Parking Enforcement Hotline: 1800-338-6622
To park in a coupon and season parking lot without a valid parking coupon or season parking. For coupon parking lots, Choose to use Parking.sg to pay for your parking charges at coupon car parks.
Rules to park at HDB car parks:
- Valid parking coupons, or use Parking.sg to pay for parking session
- Ensure have a valid season parking
- Not to exceed the parking time
- Do not park against double yellow lines or in reserved parking lots
Types of Parking fine payment procedure
To pay your parking fines through the following:
- Cheque payment
- Cash payment
At an AXS Station
For Parking Fines e-Payment service please visit here
|To HDB||To Post Office|
|Cheque should be crossed and made payable to “HDB”||Cheque should be crossed and made payable to Singapore Post Ltd|
|Not be post-dated||Not be post-dated|
|Parking Offence Notice number, vehicle number, your name, and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque||The Parking Offence Notice number, vehicle number, your name, and contact number on the reverse side of the cheque|
To make cash payment at any Post office
Hours: Mondays – Fridays, 8:30am to 5:00pm
Saturdays, 8:30am to 1:00pm