How to apply and do a Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Singapore
- Although individual programs may have their own online application, applications to Singaporean universities are normally handled via the graduate office.
- The relevant faculty will typically make the admissions decision after carefully analyzing all submissions. A number of factors are taken into consideration throughout the evaluation process, such as previous degrees and academic performance, references, test scores, and a candidate’s career history.
- A student who plans to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Singapore must have completed 12 years of formal education with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 65% in 5 courses, including English.
- In Singapore, you must be at least 18 years old to pursue a bachelor’s degree.
- The Student should be proficient in English.
- The student ought to be able to take the ELP tests. ISLETS requires a score of 5 to 6.5; TOFEL requires a score of 60 to 95. From university to university, this rating fluctuates.
- Some universities need admission as well as SAT scores (minimum score: 1250) and PTE scores (minimum score: 56).
- Past academic documents
- A tuition grant is required.
- Test score.
- Proof of financial statement
- Passport details
- Criminal offense record, if any
- Medical report stating any disability or illness.
- Application fees receipt
- Student pass
Best colleges to do Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Singapore
1. Nanyang Technological University,
- Foundations of Chemistry I
- Inquiry and Communication in an Interdisciplinary World
- Ethics & Moral Reasoning in a Multi-Cultural World
- For more information check here
- 4-year degree
- For Fee structure check here.
- a strong H2/HL/A Level or equivalent in physics, chemistry, or biology, as well as a minimum H1/SL or similar in mathematics.
- For other entry requirements, please click here
2. National University of Singapore
- You can check the details here
- 4-year degree
- For prospective students in the Academic Year 2022/2023, the total program tuition charge is SGD $53,500 (including of 7% GST). This applies to participants who fit the maximum program candidacy for the duration of the program.
- As part of their unrestricted electives, students lacking H2 or A-level math prerequisites must complete the bridging module MA1301/X or an equivalent.
- At least 160 MCs are necessary for the Bachelor of Computing (Computer Science) program, or BComp(CS).
- for more information check here.
3. Singapore institute of management
- Each year, this curriculum will span two semesters. In one semester, students can take up to four new courses, or two plus a final project.
- Unless otherwise specified, all classes are held on the SIM campus.
- for further information check here.
- Full-time, 3 years
- S$42,800 to S$44,600
- by 30 November of the year of registration with UOL, you must be at least 17 years old.
- at least a B4 grade in mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level OR success in the bridging program at SIM in either the discrete math or numerical math module.