How to apply?
- A full set of paperwork and an online application are available from the majority of Singaporean universities. From their separate websites, one can download the application form, which should then be filled out according to the instructions.
- After completing the application form, all necessary supporting material should be prepared for submission. Additionally, you would have to pay a nominal cost for the application.
- Interviews will either take place over the phone or through another kind of electronic contact, depending on the university.
- Candidates must have three to four years of work experience; this requirement may differ depending on the institution.
- Present your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) results if you’re an international student or non-native English speaker.
- The MBA program’s length varies from university to university. A 16-month MBA crash course is offered by some B-schools, while others provide two-year (24-month) courses. It will take a minimum of a year if you are applying for an MBA diploma.
- valid passport
- passport size photos
- Proof of financial statement
- Letters of Recommendation and Resume
- Other supporting documents.
- original and genuine school and/or college transcripts
Best colleges to do MBA in Singapore
1. National University of Singapore
- ANALYTICS & OPERATIONS
- DIGITAL BUSINESS
- INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- STRATEGY & ORGANISATION
- You can check here.
- 17-month program or a part-time 24-30 month
- GMAT: No specific cutoff is mentioned
- Toefl: 100
- IELTS: 6.5
2. Nanyang Executive MBA
- cultural intelligence
- talent management
- Global supply chains
- Technological change
- Identifying opportunities as Blockchain
- Digital transformation
- Check here for more details.
- 1 year (Full Time)
- For more information on the admission procedure, check here.
3. Singapore Management University
- Enterpreneurial Finance
- Financial Analytics and innovation
- Critical Thinking
- Risk Management in Global Supply chain
- Check for more information here.
- Check here.
- 15 months
- A good GMAT or GRE score (try a GMAT mini quiz), SMU Admissions Test is accepted for Part-time intake
- Candidates from local autonomous universities with a GPA under 3.5
4. London School of Business and Finance
- Knowledge and understanding
- Intellectual skills
- methodological & scholarship skills
- For further details check here.
- SGD$ 18,000 (both local and international students, both part-time and full-time)
- 12 months (full-time), 18 months (part-time)
- Applicants who have not studied prior qualifications in English require IELTS 6.0 or equivalent in an accepted English language test.
- For more information click here.