Due to the pandemic Covid 19, entry approval to Singapore is limited. Those who traveled or transit to the below countries recently will not get entry approval to Singapore until further notice.
- Sri Lanka
MOM approval is mandatory to enter into Singapore for all work pass holders and dependants. You can obtain from the appropriate government agencies.
- have a valid Work Permit, Training Work Permit or S Pass
- employed under the Construction, Marine shipyard or Process sector
- not ntering Singapore with any dependants.
Procedure to apply Singapore MOM’s Entry approval
1. Check the entry approval requirements, Stay Home Quarantine, COVID-19 test requirements from MOM Singapore where the work pass holders must fulfil all the requirements.
2. Check entry approval calculator when to request for MOM’s entry approval.
- Monday to Friday, by 12pm: Same day
- Monday to Friday, after 12pm and On weekends or public holidays: Next working day
3. Ensure the workers can travel on the pre-planned date and flight availability before requesting MOM’s entry approval to Singapore.
4. Once the request is approved, entry approval charge should be paid which is non-refundable and book the flight ticket.
5. Click MOM’s entry approval request to request the approval.
6. COVID-19 medical insurance is mandatory to buy for the workers which should cover at least $10,000 for COVID-19 medical expenses if applicable.
7. Before getting the pass, IPA holders should complete the Stay Home Notice (SHN)
|For IPA holders of||If their Short-Term Visit Passes (STVPs) are expiring|
|EP, S Pass, DP or LTVP||Within 1 week. Please request for time to do the issuance while the pass holders serve SHN.
Example: If the STVP expires on 10 February, please submit this request from 3 February.
|Work Permit||The validities of their STVPs and IPAs will be automatically extended by 2 weeks. Please note that no letters will be issued for this extension.|
For more details on MOM entry approval, please visit here
Check the status of mom entry approval to enter Singapore
- Visit https://eponline.mom.gov.sg and login
- Enter your NRIC No / FIN / Malaysian New IC No
- Enter your name and click next step to check the status
For any enquiries, call or email
Email: email@example.com or
MOM Contact Centre:6438 5122