How to apply and obtain Singapore tourist visa?: Procedure, Documents required, Cost, Where to apply?
Who are eligible for a tourist visa?
- The visa requirements for travel to Singapore depend on nationality.
- The number of days being spent in the country and the purpose of the visit.
- A tourist, citizens of 164 different countries can enter Singapore for a period of 30 or 90 days without a visa.
Types of Singapore Visas
- Singapore Tourist Visa
- Singapore Business Visa
Procedure to apply for an Singapore tourist visa
- For a Singapore e-Visa or Electronic Visa in 2 ways.
- The first approach is to know someone who already lives in Singapore and has a SingPass account.
- If an applicant does not know anyone in Singapore, then he/she is just left with only one option, which is none other than the e-Visa.
- This process has to be carried out through a certified agent.
- As soon as an applicant is ready with all the necessary documents, he/she can readily apply for an e-Visa.
The documents required for the Singapore visa application process:
- Valid passport ( least 6 months from the date of entry into Singapore).
- A duly filled and signed Form 14A.
- The information that you declare in form 14A is crucial for visa application
- 2 recent colour photographs
- Copy of the bio-data page of the applicant’s passport
Singapore Visa documents as per your occupation, type of visit:
- If you are employed – Last 3 months salary slips & Employment ID Card.
- Self-employed – Business Registration License / MOA / Partnership deed.
- Retired Person – Proof of retirement like pension book, statement etc.
- Student – school / College / Institute ID Card.
- Minor – No Objection Certificate from the parents / non-accompanying parent on a Rs. 100/- stamp paper & ID proof passport or PAN card.
Visa Types / Visa Cost
|Type of Visa||Singapore Visa Fee|
|Multiple Journey Visa||S$30|
|Short-Term Visit Pass Extension||S$40|
|Long-Term Visit Pass (Issued by the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA))|
|Long-Term Visit Pass (Issued by the Ministry of Manpower (MOM))|
|Entry Permit for PR application||S$20|
|5-year Re-Entry Permit||S$50|