Procedure to apply and register SingPass
SingPass is a Singapore Personal Access which allows users to access various Singapore government sectors online where users will be allowed to do transaction government services online easy and secure. SingPass is launched in March 2003.
- must be atleast 15 years old
- must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident / an Employment Pass holder / a Work Permit holder / EntrePass holders / S-Pass holders / Dependant Pass holders (of EP, PEP, EntrePass and S-Pass holders) / Long Term Visit Pass-Plus (LTVP+) holders / Work Permit holders / Student Pass holders / Immigration Exemption Order holders
For more information, users can refer to the instructional guides.
Apply SingPass account online
To register for a SingPass account,
- Go to Apply for SingPass link
- You must meet the eligibility criteria
- the address and the details stated on your NRIC or FIN card must have correct details. If you want to update it, click here
- Click the Register Now button to proceed.
- Fill all the required details such as your full name as like in NRIC or FIN card, NRIC or FIN card number, Issued date, captcha.
- Click submit to complete the application.
- Once completed, you will receive SingPass and PIN to your registered address with in 4 working days.
Apply SingPass account in person at the SingPass counter
- Visit the nearest SingPass counter
- Ask for the assistance to apply in person.
Click the above link to view the contact details and location of SingPass counters in Singapore
Through SingPass counters, you can
- apply for a new account
- reset SingPass password
- Update the mobile number and account details
- Register and activate SMS 2FA instantly
Documents required to apply SingPass
To apply for SingPAss, you are required to submit any one of the below mentioned document
- FIN number
- Valid Singapore passport
- Passport that has re-entry permit
- Driving licence in Singapore
- Identity card for national service
- WP Card or long-term pass card
- Employment pass which is valid and other passes like EntrePass, personalised employment pass, S-Pass, and valid work permit.
How to check the SingPass application status?
- Go to https://www.singpass.gov.sg/spauth/login/loginpage
- Click Services and select ‘check status’.
- Enter your NRIC or FIN Number to check your application status.
SingPass Customer care Phone number / Email
For enquiries call or email
Singpass helpdesk:+65 6643 0555