- 1 Apply for a change in Solemnization details
- 2 Procedure to Change Solemnization Details
- 3 How to register a marriage in Singapore?
Apply for a change in Solemnization details
You can change the solemnization details for the marriage inside or outside ROM. You may need to submit the required documents and pay the appropriate fees. Follow the below given procedures and check what are the required documents.
Documents required to Change Solemnization Details
If you want to change the Solemnization Details, you need to submit the following documents in ROM, Singapore
- Both partners (bride, groom) Identity details (NRIC / Passport for foreigners)
- the notice number or the booked date for solemnization
- Credit card for online payment or NETS / Cash Card at internet kiosks at ROM
Procedure to Change Solemnization Details
To change the Solemnization Details, the below procedures to be followed:
- Fill the application form online
- You can change the date / time / venue / witnesses / Solemnizer
- Once you filled the application form, you can pay online or offline. For online payment, you can use your credit card (eNETS Credit) and for the payment offline, you should go to kiosk located at ROM and pay through Cash Card / NETS.
- For the marriage inside ROM, changing the solemnization details can be made one day before the solemnization date (ceremony)
- For the marriage outside ROM, changing the solemnization details can be made 5 days before the verification of documents. You can check here to apply online.
- If you need further assistance, you can visit the nearest Community centres (CC) in Singapore.
- Choose the service like what to change (date / time / venue / witnesses / Solemnizer)
- Make a payment of S$25 online or offline
- Choose the time slot when to change the solemnization date
- Print the receipt collected from the kiosk or paid online
Cost to change my solemnisation details:
- Changing of solemnisation details (e.g. date, time, venue, witnesses) after submitted a marriage application
- $25 need to change your solemnisation details after you have submitted a marriage application,
- e-service up to 5 days before your appointment with an ROM.
ROM (Register of Marriage) contact phone number, address, hours
Address: Registry of Marriages
7 Canning Rise
Phone: 6338 7808 (for any Enquiry)
Fax: 6339 3328
Business hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm, Saturday 8.30am to 12.00pm
Self-help Kiosk: (NETS/Cashcard payment only)
Monday – Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm; Saturday 8.30am to 11.30am
For more details, visit here
Map: View location here
How to reach Registry of Marriages in Singapore by Bus/MRT/Taxi?
- NORTH EAST LINE
Check the above link for how to get married in Singapore and obtain a marriage license.
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the Registry of Marriages in Singapore Address or Email? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Registry of Marriages in Singapore: (click on the stars below)