- 1 How to open, check account balance, update personal data on Singtel My Account?
- 2 How to check your Singtel balance?
- 3 How to check mobile data usage
- 4 Singtel Singapore Customer Care
Singapore Telecommunications Limited, commonly known as Singtel and stylized as SingTel, is a Singaporean telecommunications conglomerate and one of the four major telcos operating in the country.
How to open, check account balance, update personal data on Singtel My Account?
- Visit https://www.singtel.com/personal/support/account/update-personal-information/msta
- Update billing or mailing address
- Log in to My Singtel app with OnePass.
- Go to Bills and select your account.
- Tap Edit beside Billing Address to update your address.
- Enter *100# followed by the send button
- Call *100# and follow the instructions
Phone: 1688 / 100 / 104 (from Singapore)
Phone: 0065 6235 1688 (from abroad)
How to check mobile data usage
View your local data usage, Check mobile is connected to mobile data network (3G/4G/5G) instead of WiFi.
- Login to My Singtel app via one pass
- Scroll down and view all accounts
- To check data usage for other mobile line
Login with OnePass
View What is the use of Singtel OnePass? / What you can do with Singtel OnePass? through the above link.
View How to book an appointment with Singtel in Singapore through the above link.
How to reinsert SIM card/reboot mobile device unable to connect mobile data?
- Check your mobile data is enabled / phone advance setting
- Insert sim card into another device
- If device worked contact device manufacturer
- if not worked visit Singtel Shop
- Replace simcard for free
- If the sim damaged fee $32.80
Customer Care Contacts
|Singtel Contacts||Phone Numbers|
|Customer Service Singtel||6518383322|
|Corporate Internet Services||+656 472 2580|
|Business Customer Service||+656 538 5056|
|Media||+659 831 0688|
|Sales Hotline||+656 763 1111|
Fax: +656733 3036
Media contact: email@example.com
Operating Hours: Monday – Sunday: 8:30am – 8:30pm
For Singtel Termination visit here