- 1 What is Curve Card?
- 2 How does the Curve Card work?
- 3 FAQ
What is Curve Card?
Curve card is a payment card that aggregates multiple payment cards through its accompanying mobile app, allowing a user to make payments and withdrawals from a single card.
Benefits of Curve Card
- Go Back in Time Feature
- Pay your way
- Forget Foreign Exchange fees
- Free Up your Wallet
How to get a Curve card for foreign travel?
- Curve MasterCard means no foreign transaction fees
- Mid-market exchange rate, at least up to a certain limit, £500 per month
- The money you spend on your Curve card goes straight onto one of your existing debit or credit cards.
- Get a Curve card for free.
How does the Curve Card work?
- Download the Curve app for iPhone or Android.
- Enter your details
- They’ll send you a Curve MasterCard – they send to the UK and most European addresses.
- Link your existing credit & debit cards to the app
- Link up to two cards with the free version of Curve
- The Curve MasterCard to buy things online or in person or take cash from ATMs, exactly like a normal MasterCard.
- Curve allows you to spend from any of your accounts using just one card, clearing the clutter from your wallet and simplifying your finances.
- Add your eligible Visa, Mastercard Diners or Discover debit and credit cards to the Curve app, and the Curve card.
- There’s no money stored in your Curve account
Download Curve Card app on Google Play / App Store
Curve Black: Get 1% cashback at 3 retailers, for subscription lasts
Curve Metal: Get 1% cashback at 6 retailers, for subscription lasts
How to report Lost / Stolen Curve card?
- Lost your Curve Card
- Go to account tab,
- Lock it with a single tap in the app
- Protect all your cards instantly.
Cost of Curve Card
There are three Curve cards available:
Curve Blue – Free
Curve Black – £9.99 per month
Curve Metal – £14.99 per month
Curve Card is a Credit or Debit card?
- Curve is a MasterCard debit card. link both debit and credit cards to it.
- To make a big purchase with your credit card but the merchant charges a credit card fee.
- Customers can send money to other Curve customers from any of their linked debit or credit cards, using the Curve app.
- Customers can transfer up to £500 per day
How to get a physical Curve card?
To get curve card in the Curve app – simply tap the “Launchpad” tab and head to the “Account” applet on the bottom part of the screen. You’ll then be able to select the “Order a physical card” option and choose your delivery address
How to get a virtual Curve card?
Through the CURVE app, you can order a free virtual payment card, which can be connected to our wearables. You then connect your existing payment card/cards to your virtual CURVE card.
Is the Curve card worth it?
Curve doesn’t offer holding accounts, so you can’t maintain a balance, send or receive payments with Curve.
How to add money to my Curve card?
There’s no money stored in your Curve account, so you can’t put money on the Curve card itself.
What type of card is Curve?
Curve is essentially a Mastercard debit card