Procedure to get a dog license
- The applicant must submit an application by System of Pet Animal Licensing (PALS)
- The applicant must log in using their Singpass ID and password.
- The candidate must include general information as well as application specifics.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Following successful submission, the applicant must pay the application fee.
- The applicant will receive an email within 3 business days after successful payment.
- Dog microchip certificate.
- Dog photo
- Health Certificate of Dog
- A copy of Applicant’s NRIC
- If the dog is imported, an import permit is required.
Who are eligible?
- Anyone with a dog is able to apply for this license.
- Comply with AVA’s licensing requirements.
Always keep AVA up to speed and informed of the following:
- Changes in dog ownership
- Change of address where you and your dog live
- If your dog goes missing,
- If your dog died or was exported,
- Annual license renewal
What is the validity?
- The certificate has a one-year validity period.
What are the fees?
- A one-year dog license costs $15.00.
- For further details check here.