GST Voucher – Cash for lower-income Singaporeans.
It provides lower-income Singaporeans with some cash for immediate needs. GSTV-Cash is paid in August each year.
Eligibility for GST Voucher – Cash
- You must be a Singapore citizen, residing in Singapore
- You must be aged 21 or above in 2018
- Your Income Earned in 2016 as assessed by IRAS (Assessable Income (AI) for the Year of Assessment (YA) 2017) must not exceed $28,000
- The Annual Value or the AV of your home (as shown on your NRIC on 31st December 2017 must not exceed $21,000
- You must not own more than one property.
To check your 2018 GST Voucher eligibility, you may log in to My 2018 GST Voucher from 1 July 2018. Eligible Singaporeans will be notified in July each year.
How to Sign Up for GSTV-Cash?
Sign-up online for the 2018 GST Voucher begins on 1 July 2018. The last date to sign up is 31 December 2018. You need to provide your preferred mode of payment from 25 July 2018 to 31 December 2018
How to Receive GSTV-Cash?
The GST Voucher – Cash will be deposited to your bank account that was used for the last cash payment from the Government like Workfare Income Supplement or Growth Dividend. It can only be credited to a local POSB, DBS, OCBC or UOB bank account. Most of the Singaporeans have bank accounts with the three local banking groups.
When do I Receive GSTV-Cash?
You receive payment from 4 August 2018;
- 10 working days for crediting to your bank account; or
- 15 working days for a cheque to be mailed to you
Your cheque for your GST Voucher – Cash is valid for 6 months. In case you forget to encash your cheque, the money will be credited to your CPF Ordinary Account when the cheque expires and will be subjected to CPF withdrawal rules.
GST Voucher – Cash customer care contact number | email | address
Operating Hours: Mondays to Fridays: 8.00am to 5.30pm
Post Office Box address for GST Voucher – Cash and MedisaveGST Voucher Scheme
P.O Box 2609
Robinson Road Post Office
Know more about