How to open a KFC branch/procedure in Singapore?
- Sign a contract with the franchisor as per your requirements. Make a contract and have it signed.
- Make a business plan that includes an overview of your company, a competitive analysis, a market trend in the specific service, your core expertise, financial predictions, marketing and distribution strategies, and funding options.
- Choose a suitable location depending on your target market and zoning regulations in your area.
- Construction and real estate costs, as well as equipment and signage, licenses and permits, uniforms, and insurance, must all be considered.
- Before applying to open a KFC franchise, think about your previous business experience.
- Submit the application
- Then KFC franchisee will review the application.
- You will be emailed a confirmation receipt along with the franchise owner’s contact information once your online application has been received.
- Franchise approval will be issued after your financial and background checks are completed. Only those candidates who meet all of the franchisees’ standards will be considered.
- The organization requires operators to have a total net worth of $1.5 million and liquid assets of $750,000.
Eligibility/documents required to open a KFC branch?
- Valid Id
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- The sponsor or partner must be a resident of Singapore.
- Must hold proof of investment asset.
- A $45,000 franchise fee is also charged to KFC franchisees.
Enquiry Call: +65 6222 6111
Where to apply?
You can contact online or in the branch directly.
What will be the profit if I open a KFC franchise?
- KFC locations produce about $942,000 in annual revenue on average.
KFC franchisee designate a key operator?
- Franchisee may designate a key operator to complete the Key Operator Restaurant Training.
- Owner of the KFC franchisee will have to attend three days training program at our head office before opening of the franchisee in this training program they have to cover product knowledge about margin and selling skills.
How to open a KFC franchise?
- Submit your application.
- Your application will be reviewed by the KFC franchise team.
- Will be emailed a confirmation receipt upon reception of your online application, will additionally provide the contact details of the franchise owner.
- Receive approval and opening KFC franchise.
How much does a KFC franchise cost?
- At least a franchise fee of $45,000 and $750,000 in liquid capital.
- This is quite high, especially if you’re new to the franchising business.
- To pay royalties as long as you operate a KFC franchise.
- No financing for new franchises
- KFC offers optional financing to only minority groups