How to open a KFC branch/procedure in Singapore?
- Sign a contract with the franchisor as per your requirements. Make a contract and have it signed.
- Make a business plan that includes an overview of your company, a competitive analysis, a market trend in the specific service, your core expertise, financial predictions, marketing and distribution strategies, and funding options.
- Choose a suitable location depending on your target market and zoning regulations in your area.
- Construction and real estate costs, as well as equipment and signage, licenses and permits, uniforms, and insurance, must all be considered.
- Before applying to open a KFC franchise, think about your previous business experience.
- Submit the application
- Then KFC franchisee will review the application.
- You will be emailed a confirmation receipt along with the franchise owner’s contact information once your online application has been received.
- Franchise approval will be issued after your financial and background checks are completed. Only those candidates who meet all of the franchisees’ standards will be considered.
- The organization requires operators to have a total net worth of $1.5 million and liquid assets of $750,000.
Eligibility/documents required to open a KFC branch?
- Valid Id
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- The sponsor or partner must be a resident of Singapore.
- Must hold proof of investment asset.
- A $45,000 franchise fee is also charged to KFC franchisees.
Where to apply?
You can contact online or in the branch directly.
What will be the profit if I open a KFC franchise?
- KFC locations produce about $942,000 in annual revenue on average.