Procedure/ Requirement to open a Pizza Hut Franchise in Singapore?
- For each of their system restaurants, the franchisor will provide franchisees with a 500-yard radius of protection. To open a Pizza Hut Franchise in Singapore needs a lot of effort.
- All of the franchisee’s qualified operators must successfully complete the initial training program.
- Operators who complete “First Slice” training are expected to have at least the following skills.
- the attendance of every meeting with Pizza Hut functional leaders
- restaurant instruction at a period designated by the franchisor, which includes all needed web-based training through the Learning Zone of the restaurant’s website.
- Based on the franchisee and/or qualified operator experience, the franchisor may decide to lengthen or shorten the original training program’s First Slice part from 8 to 12 weeks.
- At any time, a franchisee can ask for on-site training or help if the franchisor so specifies in the brand standards or otherwise.
- For certified operators and system restaurant managers, the franchisor may from time to time establish additional training programs that they are required to attend and successfully complete.
- S$966108.51 Net Worth
- S$483054.26 Liquid Assets
Where to apply?
- Visit any of the branches of Pizza hut and fill out the form.
- Submit the form with all the details.
How long it will take to process to open Pizza Hut Franchise in Singapore?
- Between ten and twelve weeks, an applicant goes through the first qualification procedure, which includes a series of interviews and background checks. It can take anywhere from three to nine months, depending on the size and scope.
- Must be Singapore Citizen
- Hold a valid passport
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Should hold experience letter of retail or hotel industry.
What will be the cost?
- Initial Investment: S$506520.56 TO S$2847970.48
- Initial Investment: S$56034.70 TO S$651437.88