Procedure to renew India Passport in Singapore
- Any authorized Passport Application Center in Singapore is where you may renew your Indian passport. The Sim Lim Tower on Jalan Basar, International Plaza, and Anson Road all have centers.
- For further contact details check here.
- A passport renewal application form must be downloaded and completed, or you can obtain one at a Passport Application Center.
- When completed, submit this form along with the required supporting documentation (we’ll go through what those are in a moment). In addition, you’ll have to provide your previous Indian passport and pay the application price.
- a copy of the registered application form printed out
- one colored photograph with white background
- a copy of the existing (or expired) Indian Passport,
- It is necessary to submit valid Singaporean residential status proof (NRIC/EP/SP/DP/WP) along with a validity page, and the originals must be produced for verification.
What is the processing time?
- All passport services require processing to be completed within 5-8 working days.
What are the fees?
- These are the 10.80 SGD service charge and the 100 SGD passport application price. The cost for youngsters under 15 is merely 65 SGD. You must pay your charge in cash.