Where can renew my Indonesian passport in Singapore?
Renew your passport at the Indonesian Embassy in Singapore, Location: 7 Chatsworth Road, Singapore
Procedure to renew Indonesia Passport in Singapore
- Walk into the embassy of Indonesia in Singapore and check all the details there.
- Make an appointment online.
- Download the application form.
- Prepare all of your paperwork for your appointment; we’ll go over what you’ll need shortly.
- Candidates are urged to complete the disclaimer form and bring a SMARTPAC envelope from the Singapore Post.
- Pay the passport renewal fee in cash
- Wait for your application to be processed
- A new passport will be sent to you in the post.
- Duly completed application form
- Blue I/C, Re-entry Permit,
- Work Permit,
- Employment Pass,
- Student Pass,
- Dependent Pass,
- Long Term Visit Pass,
- an In-Principle Approval (IPA) from ICA/MOM are the Singapore ID cards.
- Current Passport.
- All documents must be printed in A4 size, including original and photocopy.
- For further details check here.
What is the cost?
- S$35.00 (Thirty-five Singapore dollars) – Normal Process (3 working days).Non-Tunai / Cashless (PayNow)
- S$100.00 (One hundred Singapore dollars) – Express Same Day Service. Non-Tunai / Cashless (PayNow)
How long is the processing time to get a new Indonesian passport?
For new Indonesian passport should be issued within 3 working days