How to set Auto top up EZ-Link card by GIRO payment through AXS machine in Singapore?
Through AXS machine, you can set up Auto top up EZ-Link card with GIRO payment
Sign up for auto top-up at the AXS machine:
- Select the services such as DBS or POSB
- Click ‘Apply for GIRO’
- Select ‘EZ-Link’
- Select ‘agree to the terms and conditions’ to proceed to the next step.
- Machine will be asked for NRIC/FIN/Passport Number. Type the number.
- Select the preferred auto top-up amount.
- Place your EZ-Link card on the card reader.
- Insert your bank card and enter your PIN.
- Once done, you will see the message ‘your application approved’.
- Collect the transaction receipt and keep it safe
- Bring your ez link card and the receipt to General Ticketing Machine to complete the auto top-up activation via GIRO.
How to set up GIRO Payment for DBS/POSB Credit Card Bill?
- Log in to digibank Online with your user id and pin. If you are a new register, Apply for digibank Online
- Select Add GIRO Arrangement under ‘Pay’.
- Complete the Authentication Process.
- Select Billing Organisation as DBS/POSB Credit Card,
- Select Bill Reference as Last 12 digits of the DBS/POSB credit card no. (Without Hyphens/Space) e.g. Card no: 4556 1234 5678 9101 = 123456789101
- Select Payment Limit as *Enter “0” for no payment limit
- Select My Account: Select your Account for GIRO Deduction.
- Click Next followed by Submit to complete your GIRO application.