How to start Pest control Company in Singapore?
Pest control is a promising business in Singapore. Many people have problems with any pests, including rodents, mosquitoes, bugs, and many other animals
- Prepare your members and employees
- Buy some essential tools
- Get a license
- Promote your business
- Give the best service for your customers
NEA certified pest controller in Singapore?
To ensure the terminator National environment agency (NEA) licensing in pest control is crucial. National Environment Agency (NEA) certified individuals in Singapore meet the various law provision and regulation to offer the services.
- At least 18 years old
- Trained in Fumigation and prophylaxis program
- Any degree
- Proof of current pest control license
- To produce your documents before you’re issued with the license.
- Enable the relevant authority to verify the type as well as the name of business you intend to venture in.
- Take original documents, nowadays photocopied documents are not being accepted in most offices in Singapore.
- Worked for at least three years as an i. d. card- holder’ for a Singapore
- Receive the Certification of Registration, certificate must be renewed on a yearly basis.
How to Maintain the License?
- VCTs and VCWs have to undergo the Work at Height course.
- Depending on the requirements of your client’s site, employees
- SIC Course
- Confined Space course
- VCTs and VCWs also need to go for a blood test twice a year.