- 1 SIMBA Termination: Procedure to terminate the mobile service with SIMBA
- 2 How to terminate my Simba account?
- 3 Simba Singapore Customer Care
- 4 List of SIMBA (TPG) Telecom Service Centers in Singapore
- 5 How to book an appointment at SIMBA (TPG) Telecom?
- 6 FAQ
- 6.1 How to cancel SIMBA TPG?
- 6.2 How to cancel/terminate my existing mobile service with another service provider before the port request?
- 6.3 How long does porting processing take?
- 6.4 How port-in to SIMBA eSIM from other telcos?
- 6.5 How to keep my number and swap/replacement SIM/eSIM if an existing SIMBA?
SIMBA Termination: Procedure to terminate the mobile service with SIMBA
- Fill the online form
- Enter the account holder’s full name as in passport / NRIC / FIN
- Enter passport / NRIC / FIN number
- Provide the SIMBA account details such as SIMBA mobile number, termination date, type of plan, reason for the termination with SIMBA
- Sign the document in the given place and send to the below mail ID
- Make sure you have used all credits in your Simba wallet since it is non refundable
- Activation Charge is: $30
- Will acknowledge request within 2 days and process it within 7 business days
How to terminate my Simba account?
- For termination of the SIMBA services, please submit an Account Termination Form.
SIMBA (Tpg) Termination Request Form
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org(general inquiries and other service-related questions)
Email: email@example.com (account termination/cancellation)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (change of personal data)
SIMBA (TPG) Seniors Hotline – 6920 0000
Operating Hours: (Monday – Friday | 10 am – 6 pm | except weekends and PH)
View the list of SIMBA (TPG) Telecom Service Centers in Singapore through the above link.
How to update / change your name, contact number, address, email, date of birth, ID in SIMBA (TPG) Singapore?
Check the procedure here
Documents required to update personal information in SIMBA Singapore
- Copy of NRIC or Permanent Pass when updating NRIC/ FIN card details or email address
- Copy of billing address such as utility bills / title deed / tenancy agreement for the change of billing address.
Simba official website: https://simba.sg
View how to book an appointment at SIMBA (TPG) Telecom through the above link.
How to cancel SIMBA TPG?
To cancel TPG service, just place a call to 1300 993 019 and a TPG representative will walk you through the process.
How to cancel/terminate my existing mobile service with another service provider before the port request?
Mobile service needs to be active during the porting process. not to cancel/terminate your mobile service with your current service provider. Current service provider will be cancelled/terminated automatically once it is ported to SIMBA successfully.
How long does porting processing take?
The porting process will begin once you have collected your SIMBA SIM card. it will take about 2 days to activate the ported number.
How port-in to SIMBA eSIM from other telcos?
Port-in from physical SIM or eSIM to SIMBA eSIM.
How to keep my number and swap/replacement SIM/eSIM if an existing SIMBA?
For SIM swap or replacement, the registrant has to visit a SIMBA Service Centre with the original Identity Document registered with SIMBA.