Where can you top up your EZ Link Card in Singapore?
Through the following channels, you can top up or recharge your EZ Link Singapore Travel card / Metro card
1. Self-Service Machines
You can top up at self service machine or kiosk located at
- all SMRT stations
- SBST/NEL stations
- Selected MRT stations,
- Bus interchanges and
- Selected bus stops.
2. Service Counters
You can top up EZ link card at
- TransitLink Ticket Office
- TransitLink Add-Value Machine: Selected MRT stations.
3. EZ-Link app
Download the EZ-Link app on your device and top up ez link card or recharge online
- EZ link website (Online): https://www.ezlink.com.sg/ezlinkapp/
- For Apple (ios) users, download here
- For Android (Google Play) users, download here
- HUAWEI AppGallery, download from App Gallery
4. Auto Top-Up
- Enable the auto top up facility for Singapore ez link card by registering via the EZ-Link app.
- By GIRO
(DBS/POSB savings or current account)
For EZ-Link cards on auto top-up, please call 6496 8300 from Mondays to Sundays, 8 am to 6 pm, excluding public holidays.
5. Convenience Stores*
- 7-Eleven Islandwide (excluding Shell Petrol Stations).
- DBS/POSB ATMs
- OCBC ATMs
- AXS Stations
7. AXS Machines
- Choose ‘top up EZ link card
- Pay by D-Pay
How to top up EZ link card via AXS machine?
- Choose ‘top up or ‘services’ in the machine
- Choose EZ link and click top up EZ link card
- Place your EZ link card on the card reader and select the amount you want to top up.
- Once selected the amount, click continue
- Confirm the details.
- Collect the receipt once the transaction is successful.
*Convenience/top-up fees are applicable.
8. PA Community Clubs and Water Venture Outlets*: Outlets islandwide
Top up machines for EZ link are available at PA Community Clubs and Water Venture Outlets and at selected car parks
9. All Capitaland malls
Customer care phone number: +65 6713 2888
Fax +65 6713 2999
*top up fees applicable
For more details, visit https://www.ezlink.com.sg/top-up-your-ez-link/islandwide-top-up-points/