- 2 Procedure / Documents required to update / change your name, contact number, address, email, date of birth, ID in SIMBA (TPG) Singapore
- 3 Simba Singapore Customer Care
- 4 List of SIMBA (TPG) Telecom Service Centers in Singapore
In April 2022, the Singapore operations were rebranded from TPG to SIMBA Telecom, in reference to Singapore’s ‘Lion City‘ nickname. Formerly known as TPG Telecom Pte Ltd, SIMBA Telecom is the primary business entity of Tuas Limited (ASX:TUA). SIMBA Super Roam is the latest plan which provides subscribers with 80GB of local data and up to 10GB of free-roaming data to 57 destinations in List A of TPG’s roaming destinations, along with unlimited mobile-to-mobile calling at only S$25 for 30 days. It will be available exclusively online.
Procedure / Documents required to update / change your name, contact number, address, email, date of birth, ID in SIMBA (TPG) Singapore
- Fill the online form
- Enter the account holder’s full name as in passport / NRIC / FIN
- Enter passport / NRIC / FIN number
- Enter the address
- Enter what details you need to change whether address / full name / date of birth / email / contact number / NRIC/FIN/Passport
- Provide the SIMBA account details such as SIMBA mobile number, Customer ID (s) (if you are changing for multiple account)
- Sign the document in the given place
- Attach the required documents mentioned below and send to the below mail ID
Documents required to update personal information in SIMBA Singapore
- Copy of NRIC or Permanent Pass when updating NRIC/ FIN card details or email address
- Copy of billing address such as utility bills / title deed / tenancy agreement for the change of billing address.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (general inquiries and other service-related questions)
Email: email@example.com (account termination/cancellation)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (change of personal data)
Phone: SIMBA (TPG) Seniors Hotline – 6920 0000
Operating Hours: Monday – Friday – 10 am – 6 pm except weekends and PH
View the list of SIMBA (TPG) Telecom Service Centers in Singapore through the above link.
Visit here to check the procedure
Download and install SIMBA (TPG) Telecom Pte ltd apps for apple(ios, mac, iphone/ipad) and Android(Google play)
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the SIMBA (TPG) Singapore? Please report any issues using the below comment form.
Rate your experience with the SIMBA (TPG) Singapore: (click on the stars below)