Little Artists Art Studio in 15 Siglap Rd, Singapore Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours, How to reach by Bus / MRT?
Address: 15 Siglap Rd, #01-07 The Mandarin Gardens, Singapore 448912
Opening hours: Mon-Thu
Location: View Google directions here.
How to Reach Little Artists Art Studio Singapore by Bus / Metro/ Taxi?
Nearby Bus Stop
Nearby Metro Station
Bartley,Potong Pasir,Toa Payoh
Schedules of Classes
Types of classes
- Adult classes
- Children classes
- Wheel Throwing
Fees for Little Artists Art Studio
How much does a pottery class cost in Singapore?
- For something more in-depth, to go for the Trial Wheel Throwing ($58/pax)
- Trial Hand-building ($55/pax) classes.
- They are 1.5 hours and 2 hours long
- For Offer a good introduction to pottery for beginners.
Why should join a pottery class?
- Pottery classes are fun and therapeutic.
- Joining one is truly a relaxing activity to do in your free time.
- For beginners, classes conducted in Studio Asobi will definitely headstart pottery hobby.
- To be taught basic hand-building and coiling techniques to create own craft in one session.
How to register for Course/Workshop in Little Artists Art Studio, Singapore?
- To register visit the
- Select the type of course/class you would like to join
- Choose the appointment date and book
How should early show up?
- To arrive at least 5 minutes before the session to allow for check-in, waiver verification and safety briefing.
View 7 Best Pottery Classes /Workshop in Singapore Address, Phone number, Email, Hours through the above link
View the List of Pottery classes in Singapore Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours and Website through the above link.
About Little Artists Art Studio
Contact Little Artists Art Studio on social media
Is there any problem with Little Artists Art Studio in Singapore Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with Little Artists Art Studio in Singapore: (click on the stars below)