- 1 What is Merdeka Generation Singapore?
- 2 Merdeka Generation Singapore Customer Care Phone number, Email, Hours
- 3 Which Age group is considered as Merdeka Generation Seniors in Singapore?
- 4 Pioneer Generation Annual MediSave Top-Ups
- 5 Merdeka Generation Package:
What is Merdeka Generation Singapore?
Those who born between 1st January 1950 and 31st December 1959 are called Merdeka Generation. If they contributed to the growth of Singapore can get Merdeka Generation Benefits
Merdeka Generation Singapore Customer Care Phone number, Email, Hours
For general enquiries 1800 2222 888
For loss / Damage of Merdeka Generation Card Contact: 1800 650 6060
Operating Hours: Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 8.30pm, Saturdays: 8.30am to 4.00pm
General enquiries: email@example.com
Silver Generation Ambassador Programme enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
What if you have lost / damaged Merdeka generation (MG) card Singapore?
You can call 1800 650 6060 and report.
Which Age group is considered as Merdeka Generation Seniors in Singapore?
Those who born between 1st January 1950 and 31st December 1959, became Singapore citizen before 31 st December 1996 are considered as Merdeka Generation Senior.
Do accept NTUC / OCBC & Merdeka card at Wild Wild Wet?
- Pioneer Generation (PG) card and Merdeka Generation (MG) card at Wild Wild Wet entrance for free entry.
- we no longer accept NTUC/ OCBC Plus Debit/ Credit Card from 01 February 2023 onwards.
- All rates are inclusive of prevailing GST.
Pioneer Generation Annual MediSave Top-Ups
Eligible Pioneers will receive MediSave Top-Up of up to $900
|Year of Birth|
|(Age in 2022)||No serious pre-existing condition||With serious pre-existing condition|
|Born before or in 1934|
|(88 and above)||$900||Additional $200|
|Born in 1935 – 1939|
|(83 – 87)||$700||Additional $50|
|Born in 1940 – 1944|
|(78 – 82)||$500|
|Born in 1945 – 1949|
|(73 – 77)||$250|
Merdeka Generation Package:
The Government has introduced the Merdeka Generation Package (MGP) to honor the senior.
The MGP supports the aspirations of MG seniors in their silver years by helping them to stay active and healthy and providing them better peace of mind over future healthcare costs
- Born from 1 January 1950 to 31 December 1959, and Became a Singapore citizen on or before 31 December 1996.
- Were born on or before 31 December 1949, and became a Singapore citizen on or before 31 December 1996, and Do not receive the Pioneer Generation Package.
What are the Benefits of Merdeka Generation Package?
- Passion Silver Card Top-Up
- MediSave Top-Ups
- Outpatient Care Subsidies
- CareShield Life Additional Participation Incentives
- Additional MediShield Life Premium Subsidies
Through MOH, the Government manages the public healthcare system to ensure that good and affordable basic medical services are available to all Singaporeans. The public healthcare delivery system is geographically structured as vertically integrated delivery networks: National University Health System (NUHS), National Healthcare Group (NHG) and Singapore Health Services (SHS).
Download Merdeka Generation Package (Life SG, Singpass Mobile) App on App Store / Google Play /App Gallery
Contact Merdeka Generation on Social Media
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the Merdeka Generation Singapore Address or Email? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Merdeka Generation Singapore: (click on the stars below)