- 1 How to pay parking fees in Singapore?
- 2 How to calculate Parking fees automatically in Singapore?
- 3 How to update the expiry date for Parking.SG?
- 4 How to extend Parking fees in Singapore?
- 5 Overnight Parking Singapore: How to use it and park my vehicle overnight?
- 6 How to activate the night parking Scheme / Charge for night parking using this app?
- 7 Download Parking.sg app on Google play/ App store / App gallery
How to pay parking fees in Singapore?
Parking.sg pay for parking at all coupon parking car parks by using the Parking.sg app on mobile phone with Visa, MasterCard and American Express debit and credit cards. to enter your credit or debit card details before you start the parking session. Alternatively, you can tap to the menu button on the top left hand corner and tap on “Add Card”.
How to calculate Parking fees automatically in Singapore?
- Enter your vehicle number
- select car park, and duration.
- Charges are calculated automatically
- Paid via card payment.
- Parking.sg tracks your parking session and sends notifications before expiry.
- free parking timings, whole-day parking, night parking are all included
- If you choose to end your parking session earlier, a refund calculated on a per minute basis will be given.
How to update the expiry date for Parking.SG?
- To update your credit card details
- Tap on the “REMOVE CARD” button in the top left drop-down menu.
- After removing the existing card, tap on “ADD CARD” from the same menu.
- Enter the details of new credit card.
How to extend Parking fees in Singapore?
To extend parking fees, alerted 10 minutes before your parking session expires. Turn on the “Notification” feature in your device settings.
If you need to extend your parking duration, you can do it remotely via the app
Can you get refund on parking fees Singapore?
A refund calculated on a per minute basis will be given.
How are parking charges based on EPs?
For car parks implemented with EPS, parking charges are based on the coupon parking charges, 60 cents per half an hour for non-restricted area car parks, and $1.20 per half an hour for restricted area car parks. The only difference is that the charges are now calculated on a per-minute basis.
Overnight Parking Singapore: How to use it and park my vehicle overnight?
You can extend every 24 hours and use the parking space to park your vehicle overnight
How to activate the night parking Scheme / Charge for night parking using this app?
The app does provide overnight parking. The tariff rate, operating hours, restrictions, and parking scheme of each car park to automatically compute parking charges. If a car park has an overnight parking scheme, the app will cap the parking fee once the duration exceeds the overnight parking rate.
Normal hours Parking charge
|Aft 11pm- $3.50 per entry|
|7am-11pm – $4.50 per entry.|
|$2.40 for 1st hr, $1.50 for sub.|
|½ hr, aft 5pm-7am- $3.50/entry.|
|7am-6pm- $3 for 1st hr|
|$1.50 for sub. ½ hr or part thereof.|
How to use the mobile app?
- Activate the app to begin your parking session, park your vehicle within a designated parking lot.
- To start the session, key in your vehicle number
- Select the car park code and indicate the intended parking duration.
- Charges will be calculated on a per-minute basis.
- A refund will be given if you choose to end your parking session earlier.
Contact for Feedback
How to Pay for Parking with Parking.sg?
Contact Parking Singapore on Social Media
Download Parking.sg app on Google play/ App store / App gallery
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching Singapore? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with : (click on the stars below)