Types of PayPal
- Shop online from global sellers.
- Send and receive payments
- Shop with Buyer Protection.
- Send and receive payments under a business name.
- Phone: 24/7 online.
- No fees.
How to Signup a Personal PayPal account?
To open a Personal account
- Enter First and last name
- Enter Address
- Phone number
- Email id
- To create a password for your account and choose 2 security questions.
After you sign up for an account, you can start receiving payments right away. To send payments, you can add a payment method like a debit or credit card, or a bank account.
Contact PayPal for Sales team, +65-6510-4541
Monday-Fridays from 9:00AM to 6:00PM
If you notice a payment that you didn’t authorise, have 180 days to report an unauthorised transaction.
To report unauthorised activity on the web:
- Go to the Resolution Centre.
- Click Report a problem.
- Choose the payment to report and click Continue.
- Choose “I want to report unauthorised activity.”
- Follow the steps to report the payment.
Buying with PayPal
- It’s free to use PayPal to pay for a purchase or any other type of commercial transaction unless it involves a currency conversion.
- Online or in-store
- No Fee
Selling with PayPal
Buy or sell goods or services, make any other commercial type of transaction, send or receive a charity donation or receive a payment when you “request money” using PayPal, we call that a “commercial transaction”. visit here
How to close PayPal account app/web?
Before close your PayPal account, remove any funds from your PayPal balance. If there’s a chance that you might want to use PayPal in the future, payment that you haven’t authorised, please report the Resolution Centre.
To close your account on the web:
- Go to Settings.
- Click Close your account under “Account options”.
- Click Close Account.
To close your account on the app:
- Tap the Profile Icon.
- Tap Close your account.
What are the transaction fees for PayPal accounts?
- No charge to open a PayPal account or download the PayPal app.
- Receive payments from a purchase.
- Receive payments from outside your country or region.
- Fee for send a payment to another country
- Receive a payment from another country.
- Convert currencies.
- For more information on fees, please visit here