POSB Bank Bukit Batok West Street, Singapore Address | Phone number | Email | Working hoursAddress: 153 Bukit Batok West Street 11, 01-290/292, Singapore 650153 Phone number: +65 6339 6666
Customer Service Centre: 1800 339 6963
Overseas Call: (65) 6339 6963
Lost Cards and Fraud Reporting: 1800 339 6963 (24 Hours), (65) 6339 6963
POSB Phone Banking and General Enquiries: 1800 339 6666, (65) 6339 6666
POSB Swift Code: DBSSSGSGBusiness hours: Monday to Friday 8:30AM-4:30PM
Sunday Closed POSB Bank website: https://www.posb.com.sg Email: N/A Map: view direction here
You can book an appointment for the following services:
For the new customers
- Use SMS “Q”
- Locate a DBS/POSB Branch
- Send “Q” to the Branch SMS number to receive a list of services they offer.
- Reply with the corresponding number indicated to request for a queue number.
- Receive an SMS notification when your turn is near.
For the existing customers
- Visit the form here
- You can apply for a personal/joint-alternate account
- Complete the form and upload the necessary documents mentioned below
- Once submitted online, account will be opened instantly
- For applications submitted beyond the period stated via digibank Online or digibank Mobile will take 2 working days to complete.
- Once your account is opened, you will receive a notification in the “Notifications” service on digibank Online. The account number will be stated in the notification.
Types of account
- My Account
- DBS Multiplier Account
- eMySavings Account
- POSB SAYE Account
- Fixed Deposit Account
- Supplementary Retirement Scheme
DBS/POSB – First bank in Singapore to introduce SMS queue system in all full-service branches
View the List of Banks in Singapore, address, phone number, email, website, service through the above link.
Contact POSB Bank in Singapore on Social media
Download and install POSB Bank apps for apple(ios, mac, iphone/ipad) and Android(Google play)
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the POSB Bank Bukit Batok West Street in Singapore Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the POSB Bank Bukit Batok West Street in Singapore: (click on the stars below)