Hawker Centre and Market in Queen Street, Singapore Address, Number of Food Stalls and Market Stalls, Cleaning Days
Hawker centres are open-air complexes that house many stalls that sell a wide variety of affordably priced food. They are mostly conveniently located at the heart of housing estates, usually with adjoining wet markets. Hawker centres are a unique aspect of Singapore culture and lifestyle.
More than 100 hawker centers are in Singapore.
Queen Street Blk 270 (Albert Centre) in Singapore
Address: Blk 270, Queen Street, Singapore 180270
Closure Date: 28/11/2022 to 29/11/2022 (Cleaning)
Direction: View direction here
View How to become a Hawker, Steps to bid for a hawker stall in Singapore through the above link.
View How to apply and obtain a hawker licence Procedures, Documents required through the above link.
To obtain Hawker stall in Singapore:
- Operate stall personally (subletting of the stall is not allowed).
- You cannot assign your stall to another person.
- Do not leave your stall vacant or use it for storage purposes
- Keep your stall clean and tidy
- Your hawker assistant must be a registered food handler (for cooked food stalls)
- Ensure that the gas, electricity, or other fuels used for cooking are installed by licensed personnel.
Number of Food Stalls and Market Stalls Available in Queen Street Blk 270 (Albert Centre)
Food Stalls: 86
Market Stalls: 148
How to get here
Best Hawker Centre and Market in Singapore
- Tiong Bahru Market
- Amoy Street Food Centre
- Maxwell Food Centre
- Tekka Centre
- Chinatown Complex Market & Food Centre
- Hong Lim Market & Food Centre
- Ayer Rajah Food Centre
- Old Airport Road Food Centre
- Lau Pa Sat
- Market Street Interim Hawker Centre
View List of Hawker Centre and Market in Singapore through the above link.
Biggest Hawker centre in Singapore
- Chinatown Market was built in 1981 to house the last of Chinatown’s street hawkers.
- With around 700 stalls.
- It is Singapore’s largest hawker centre and market today.
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the Hawker Centre and Market in Queen Street, Singapore Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Hawker Centre and Market in Queen Street, Singapore: (click on the stars below)