- 1 SGD (Singapore Dollar) to INR (Rupees Rs) Rate today in Singapore
- 2 What is the SGD National Currency?
- 3 When is the SGD was introduced?
- 4 What is SGD?
- 5 What is INR?
Calculate 1 SGD to 1 INR
SGD (Singapore Dollar) to INR (Rupees Rs) Rate today in Singapore
What is the SGD National Currency?
- The Singapore dollar – sign: S$; code: SGD is the official currency of the Republic of Singapore.
- Divided into 100 cents.
- Normally abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or S$
When is the SGD was introduced?
Introduced after independence, in the year 1967, Singapore Dollar is the official currency of Singapore. Also known as ‘Sing’, this currency is often presented with the symbol S$.
What is SGD?
- The Singapore dollar (SGD) refers to the official currency of the Southeast Asian island state of Singapore.
- The currency is issued and maintained by the country central bank.
- The dollar is abbreviated as SGD and is represented by the symbol S$
List of Bank notes and coins available for Singapore Currency SGD
- 0.05 Coins
- 0.1 Coins
- 0.2 Coins
- 0.5 Coins
- $1 SGD
- $2 SGD
- $5 SGD
- $10 SGD
- $50 SGD
- $100 SGD
- $500 SGD
- $1,000 SGD
What is INR?
INR is Indian Rupee which is the official currency of India. The sub unit of Indian rupee is Paisa. The official website of Indian Currency is rbi.org.in
List of Bank notes and coins available for Indian Currency INR
- Rupees 2000
- Rupees 1000
- Rupees 500
- Rupees 200
- Rupees 100
- Rupees 50
- Rupees 20 (Note / Coin)
- Rupees 10 (Note / Coin)
- Rupees 5 (Note / Coin)
- Rupees 1 (Note / Coin)
- 50 Paisa (P) Coin
How to Apply?
Sign up for a Non-Resident External (NRE) Account
- Open an NRE Savings Account visit here
Non-Resident Ordinary (NRO) Account
Sign up for a Non-Resident Ordinary (NRO) Account
- Open an NRO Savings Account visit here
How to get the currency conversion rate?
- DBS Treasures, get the best currency conversion rate
- To NRE or NRO account Relationship Manager to get preferential rates
Visiting the nearest DBS branch in person or contacting customer care
Use of the currency calculator?
To enter both the currencies to convert, the amount and the calculator auto-populates the conversion rate.