- 1 Singapore Land Authority Customer care phone number, Address, Email, Hours
- 2 How to check spam numbers from Singapore Land Authority?
- 3 How to report to Singapore Police Force (SPF) if you get spam calls / unknown calls/ the number is not valid after checked from SLA?
Singapore Land Authority Customer care phone number, Address, Email, Hours
Address: SLA Customer Service Centre (CSC)
55 Newton Road, Taxpayer and Business Service Centre, Level 1, Revenue House
Revenue House Singapore 307987
Phone: 6323 9829
Fax: +65 6417 7222.
Opening hours: Mondays to Fridays – 8am to 5pm (last queue ticket issued at 4pm)
Eve of Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year – 8am to 1pm (last queue ticket issued at 12 noon)
Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays
Official website: https://www.sla.gov.sg/
Location: View location here
How to Reach Singapore Land Authority by Bus / Metro/ Taxi?
- NORTH SOUTH LINE
By Taxi stand
What are the Services available at SLA Customer Service Centre (CSC)?
|Endorsement of plans as owner of land
|Certificate of Constitution of Management Corporations
|Plan such as field details, field book and sketch
|Index to Land/Caveat book
|Instruments and caveats relating to HDB apartments
Email To : www.sla.gov.sg/enquiry-feedback
How to apply for TOL?
Submit TOL application electronically please visit here http://www.sla.gov.sg/tol
What are the information to obtain from a land register?
The Land-register provides information on:
- It is freehold or leasehold or others
- Land area of the property
- The name of the registered owners
- The legal arrangement by which the registered owners own the property
- The addresses for service of legal notices on the registered owners
- Whether there are legal interests (eg, Mortgages, CPF Charges) affecting the property
How to check spam numbers from Singapore Land Authority?
From the below steps, you can find “Whose telephone numbers is this?/ Who called me from this number Singapore?”
- Visit https://www.sla.gov.sg/others/spam-call-numbers-lookup
- Enter the phone number you would like to check
How to report to Singapore Police Force (SPF) if you get spam calls / unknown calls/ the number is not valid after checked from SLA?
You can report to the Singapore Police Force (SPF) through the below steps
1. Click to report to SPF once you got the message from SLA
3. If it is emergency, you can call 999 or SMS 71999
The Singapore Land Authority (SLA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Law whose mission is to optimise land resources for the economic and social development of Singapore. It ensures the best use of State land and buildings, provides an effective and reliable land management system and enables the full use of land information for better land management.
Contact Singapore Land Authority on Social Media
Is there any problem with in Singapore Land Authority (SLA) Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with Singapore Land Authority (SLA): (click on the stars below)