Singapore POPStation is nothing but “Pick Own Parcel Station” which allows you post / collect / drop parcels and make payment for your parcels at the lockers any time / any day within the collection period
Mode of payment accepted at the POPStation:
- NETS / MASTERCARD / VISA
- HSBC / Maybank / Standard Chartered /UOB
*All types of metal cards are not accepted.
How POP station works?
- Once you chose the deliver partner, SingPost will deliver the parcel to your POP station
- Once the parcel arrived to your POP station, an SMS / Email will be received
- You can collect from POP station 24/7
How to get / collect a parcel from POP station Singapore?
- Upon arrival to POP station, scan the QR code / provide key pin
- Make the payment if required and collect the parcel
How to return the parcel from POP station Singapore?
- Select “Return my Parcel”
- Scan the barcode
- Enter your mobile number and the received PIN
- Select the size of the locker
- Confirm ‘drop off’ for the receipt
How to rent and cost of the POP station?
What is the last date / how long you can collect the parcel after you received the SMS / Email notification?
- You have 3 calendar days from the date you received the notification.
What will happen for the items not collected from the POP station Singapore?
- Customers cannot be able to collect the parcel can chose the option to return /dispose if the item has expiry date / rental expiry.
- You have to pay SG$6 for the parcel to return.