Singapore Prison Service (SPS) Customer Care Phone number, Address
Address: Singapore Prison Headquarters
980 Upper Changi Road North, Singapore 507708
Operating Hours: Mondays to Fridays: 8.30am to 5.30pm
General Enquiries & Feedback: 1 800 774 7667 (1-800-PRISONS)
Map: View location here
How to reach Singapore Prison Service (SPS) by Bus / MRT?
Singapore Prison Service (SPS), a uniformed organisation instituted in 1946, is one of the 11 Agencies under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). Together, form the Home Team. SPS contributes to MHA’s Vision of being ‘A Trusted Home Team, A Safe and Secure Singapore’ through the secure custody and rehabilitation of offenders.
Locate your nearest Visit Centre here.
How to report through online form?
- To report if you have any concern, please fill the form here
How to book for the visitors / next of kin / Lawyer to meet the inmate in the Singapore Prison?
- To book for the visitors please visit here https://www.ipris.sps.gov.sg/sps-vms3-web/#/home/index
Who can visit the inmate and what are the documents required?
- Family members and relatives are allowed to visit the inmate.
- Visitors has to register to visit the inmate and submit the required documents.
- Annex D needs to be submitted for those who are not able to submit the document proof
For any enquiry on e-Services, call during the office hours mentioned below:
Phone: 1800-PRISONS (1800-7747667)
Office hours: Mon to Fri: 08:45 AM to 05:00 PM
Application To Visit Inmate for those who do not submit the documents proof
This form is only for the visitors who are not able to provide proof of the document
- Visit https://form.gov.sg/5c88baed9a3a3c0010c18c70 (OR) obtain the hard copy from the prison centres
- Enter the applicant name, address, email, contact number
- Identification number (Either passport / NRIC / FIN)
- Enter the number of inmates which is optional
- Mention in the text box provided whether it’s an one time visit or multiple time / regular visit
- Select the relationship to inmate
- Enter the reason for your visit
- Acknowledge and submit the request
- Processing time will be 21 working days
Where can you visit?
There are five Prison Link Centres and five Satellite Visit Centres.
How to send SPS DIRECT e-Letters?
- Visit https://www.eservice.sps.govaporar.sg/eletters/#/landing
- Login with Singpass
- Enter the required details
Contact Singapore Prison Service (SPS) on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Singapore Prison Service (SPS) in Singapore Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.
Rate your experience with the Singapore Prison Service (SPS): (click on the stars below)