Singapore Telecommunications Limited, commonly known as Singtel and stylized as SingTel, is a Singaporean telecommunications conglomerate and one of the four major telcos operating in the country.
Singtel Tourist Sim Singapore
Now tourist can buy Singtel Network Sim in Singapore.
How much data can you get from Singtel tourist sim in Singapore?
Depends upon the plan, it varies.
Singtel Tourist eSIM
|Plan||S$12||5G S$30||5G S$50|
|Local Data||100GB 4G||100GB 5G||120GB 5G|
|Local Calls||500 mins||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|International Calls||30 mins||90 mins||90 mins|
|Social Networking Apps||Free access to Facebook, WhatsApp, WeChat, LINE|
|Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand||Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand||Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand|
|Validity||14 days||28 days||28 days|
Where will you get Singtel tourist Sim in Singapore?
- Changi Airport Terminal 1 Arrival Baggage Hall (Level 1)
- Changi Airport Terminal 1 Departure / Check-in Hall West (Level 2)
- Changi Airport Terminal 2 Arrival Hall (Level 1)
- Changi Airport Terminal 2 Departure / Check-in Hall South (Level 2)
- Changi Airport Terminal 3 Arrival Hall (Level 1)
- Changi Airport Terminal 3 Public Area (Level 2)
- Changi Airport Terminal 4 Arrival Hall (Level 1)
- Cheers and Travelex Foreign Currency Exchange
- Singtel Shops
What are the required documents to buy a Singtel tourist Sim in Singapore?
You require either on of the following identity to buy a local sim in Singapore for tourist
- Singapore Identity Card (NRIC / FIN)
- Work Permit Identification Card (issued from 3 May 1999)
- S Pass
- Employment Pass
- Training Employment Pass
- Personalized Employment Pass
- Work Holiday Pass
- Dependant’s Pass
- Long Term Pass
- Student’s Pass
How to Recharge Singtel through online?
- Visit https://www.recharge.com/en/sg/singtel
- Select a value
- Choose your recharge amount
- Mode of payment: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, PayNow, GrabPay, GooglePay
- SMS and/or email notification will be sent upon successful recharge.
Can a tourist buy a sim in Singapore?
- Yes, tourist can buy sim as soon as they have landed in Singapore.
How to check balance and validity for the SIM?
You can check your SIM card balance and expiry.
- Download hi!App (free access)
- Go to hi.singtel.com (free access) or
- call *100*1#