SkyHelix Sentosa (Open-Air Panoramic Ride) Singapore Address, Phone, Email, Hours, Attractions
SkyHelix Sentosa (Open-Air Panoramic Ride) Singapore is an open-air panoramic ride.
Address: 109 Mount Faber Road, Mount Faber Peak, Singapore 099203
Phone: (+65) 6361 0088
Day Timing: 10:00am – 7:00pm daily
What’s the eligibility
- SkyHelix Sentosa does not have a minimum age limit, but visitors must be at least 1.05 meters tall.
- A responsible adult must accompany children under the age of 12.
- Pets and animals are not permitted on the ride.
Features of SkyHelix Sentosa (Open-Air Panoramic Ride) Singapore
- 35 meters above sea level
- One of Sentosa’s highest vantage locations
- Open-air scenic ride that ascends in a gentle spiral motion
- Each ticket includes a regular non-alcoholic beverage or a unique SkyHelix Sentosa keepsake.
How to book tickets
- Visit the website.
- Verify whether your selected day and time are available.
- It is recommended that guests choose dates at least seven days in advance of the email inquiry date.
- Then email a PDF copy of your SkyHelix Sentosa reservation confirmation along with your favored time and date slot.
- Please be aware that the day and time specified are subject to availability and that we will respond within three business days.
- You can check here.
Skyhelix Sentosa Gallery