Studio Asobi – Pottery Studio in Hougang Ave , Singapore Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours, How to reach by Bus / MRT?
Address: 705 Hougang Ave 2, Singapore 530705
Opening hours: Monday – Tuesday Closed, Wednesday -10am-5pm, Thursday – Friday Closed, Saturday – 10am-5pm, Sunday – Closed.
Location: View Google directions here.
How to Reach Studio Asobi – Pottery Studio Singapore by Bus / Metro/ Taxi?
By Bus Stop
Nearby Metro Station
By Taxi stand
Schedules of Classes
- Regular class 3-hour sessions, Wednesday & Saturday 10am – 1pm
- Fees are $75/session (paid in 5-session packages of $375)
- Cost for the 2 rounds of firing is $4/100g of greenware
- Play-Time open session slots at just $18/hr, Wednesday and Saturday: 10am – 1pm, 2pm – 5pm
- Bookings can be rescheduled or canceled 24 hours before the session, after which the full fee would be applied.
Types of classes
Fees for Studio Asobi – Pottery Studio
- The fee includes the costs of materials, glazing and firing of your hand-built vessel based on the standard sizing.
- For the electric wheel hands-on trial, some participants have asked to keep the small teacup, we can glaze and fire it for you for $15.
- Increase the size and/or number of vessels made, do let us know in advance so that we can advise on the estimated additional costs, which would be calculated based on size/weight.
How much does a pottery class cost in Singapore?
- For something more in-depth, to go for the Trial Wheel Throwing ($58/pax)
- Trial Hand-building ($55/pax) classes.
- They are 1.5 hours and 2 hours long
- For Offer a good introduction to pottery for beginners.
Why should join a pottery class?
- Pottery classes are fun and therapeutic.
- Joining one is truly a relaxing activity to do in your free time.
- For beginners, classes conducted in Studio Asobi will definitely headstart pottery hobby.
- To be taught basic hand-building and coiling techniques to create own craft in one session.
How to register for Course/Workshop in Studio Asobi – Pottery Studio, Singapore?
- To register visit the https://studioasobi.com/
- Select the type of course/class you would like to join
- Choose the appointment date and book
Early show up
- To arrive at least 5 minutes before the session to allow for check-in, waiver verification and safety briefing.
How to Start a New Pottery Business in Singapore: Procedure, Documents required, Cost, type of License requirement, How to promote?
View 7 Best Pottery Classes /Workshop in Singapore Address, Phone number, Email, Hours through the above link
View the List of Pottery classes in Singapore Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours and Website through the above link.
About Studio Asobi – Pottery Studio
In 2013, Huiwen took a sabbatical and after a pilgrimage of discovery in Tajimi, one of the historical Japanese pottery towns, she decided to take a big step of faith to leave her comfortable corporate career to practice pottery full-time in 2014. Trained in art and architecture, Kenneth has always held a special love for ceramic sculpture, and he charts Studio Asobi’s artistic direction.
Contact Studio Asobi – Pottery Studio on social media
Is there any problem with Studio Asobi – Pottery Studio in Singapore Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with Studio Asobi – Pottery Studio in Singapore: (click on the stars below)