- 1 The Enchanted Tree Changi Business Park Central in Singapore Address, Phone number, Email, Hours, How to Order, reach by Bus/MRT?
- 2 Cost of Funeral, Birthday, Valentine day Flowers at The Enchanted Tree
- 3 How to order The Enchanted Tree in Singapore?
- 4 How to Cancel your flowers order from The Enchanted Tree?
- 5 How to Start Florist Shop in Singapore: Procedure, Required Documents, Cost, Type of License to obtain?
- 6 #11 Best Flower Bouquet classes / Workshops in Singapore
- 7 List of Florist in Singapore
The Enchanted Tree Changi Business Park Central in Singapore Address, Phone number, Email, Hours, How to Order, reach by Bus/MRT?
Florist in Singapore
Florist deliver your love and gratitude to your loved ones through the art of flowers. From Hand Bouquets, Anniversary Flowers, Birthday Flowers, Graduation Flowers, Grand Opening Flowers, and Condolences Flowers, to customized arrangements.
Address: 51 Changi Business Park Central 2, #01-13 The Signature, Singapore 486066
Opening hours: Monday to Friday – 9am-5pm, Saturday and Sunday – Closed
Location: View Google direction here.
How to reach The Enchanted Tree in Singapore By Bus / MRT / Taxi?
By Taxi stand
Florist Near Me
View the Florist Near me through the above link.
Free Next Day Delivery available to the The Enchanted Tree (Florist)?
You can check with The Enchanted Tree by calling their number.
Types of Flower
|Sympathy||Grand Opening Flower Stands|
|Flowers||Fragrance x Bodycare Gift Sets|
|Collections||Eco-Friendly and Sustainable Gifts|
|Flower Subscription||Personalized Rose Bouquets|
|99 Roses||Cakes & Flowers|
|Flower Bouquets||Flower Box|
|Giant Bouquets||Hand Bouquets|
|Plush Toy & Flowers||Premium Roses|
|Seasonal Flowers||Preserved Flowers|
What are the flowers florist can be used?`
- Baby’s Breath
- Cotton Flower
Cost of Funeral, Birthday, Valentine day Flowers at The Enchanted Tree
|Diwali Pick In A Jar [10 & 11 Nov]||$95.00|
|Surprise Pick – Preserved||$35.00|
|Daily Pick [14 Nov]||$55.00|
|Daily Pick [Pre-Order]||$55.00|
|Weekly Pick [14 – 18 Nov] – Preserved||$70.00|
|Soft Pastels Palette||$105.00|
|Purple Violets Palette||$105.00|
|Classic Reds Palette||$105.00|
|Exotic Wild Palette||$105.00|
- Additional charge: $10 – $20
- Redelivery fee: $10 – $20
- For any specific timing request, please get in touch with us prior to making your order so we can advise on whether we can accomodate the request.
- Express delivery, there may be an additional charge between $25 – $30 depending on the time and delivery location.
How to track order online The Enchanted Tree?
- You may place your order through the guest account. However, having an account with us would make placing future orders more convenient as you wouldn’t need to key in your details again.
- You would also be the first to receive any sales and promotions through there email notifications.
Place an order
- You can click on the item and add it to your cart. Once you are ready, proceed to your cart page to check out.
How to order The Enchanted Tree in Singapore?
- Visit http://www.theenchantedtree.com.sg/
- Select the types of flower, Size.
- Enter your Order Details.
- Choose your Shipping Method
- Enter your delivery Address and Account Details.
- Click Proceed to Payment.
How to Cancel your flowers order from The Enchanted Tree?
- Visit http://www.theenchantedtree.com.sg/
- Click the Cancel option from the menu / call the customer care number
Care Fresh Floral Arrangements
- Trim the stems
- Remove the lower leaves
- Daily basic maintenance
Mode of Payment
How to Start Florist Shop in Singapore: Procedure, Required Documents, Cost, Type of License to obtain?
View how to How to Start Florist Shop in Singapore: Procedure, Required Documents, Cost, Type of License to obtain?
Click and view the above 11 best flower Bouquet classes/workshop in Singapore through the above link.
View the list of Florist in Singapore Address, Customer care phone number, Email, Hours, How to order through the above link
What is the National Flower of Singapore?
- Singapore is the only country to have a hybrid as her national flower.
- Vanda Miss Joaquim is the first registered plant hybrid from Singapore.
- Vanda Miss Joaquim Park, and several roads have been named after our national flower, including Vanda Drive and Vanda Crescent.
About The Enchanted Tree
Fast forward to 2015 and The Enchanted Tree opened its doors on the East Coast of Singapore. Disrupting the online florist market a little with the launch of our Daily Pick concept, we steadily and happily grew over time. Coupled with passion, sweat and attention to detail to our customers’ needs and wants, we couldn’t be happier to soon find others following in our footsteps. It only meant that affordable flowers for everyone, everyday (!) was being made possible, and no longer just a dream.
Contact The Enchanted Tree in Singapore on Social Media
The Enchanted Tree Gallery
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the The Enchanted Tree, Changi Business Park Central in Singapore Address or Email? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the The Enchanted Tree, Changi Business Park Central in Singapore: (click on the stars below)