- 1 UnionPay Card Singapore Customer Care Phone number, Benefits/Service, Rewards, Offers
UnionPay Card Singapore Customer Care Phone number, Benefits/Service, Rewards, Offers
UnionPay International UPI is a wholly owned subsidiary of China UnionPay. UPI is a bankcard association established under the approval of the State Council and the People’s Bank of China, and has become a central and pivotal part of China’s bankcard industry. In partnership with more than 2500 institutions worldwide, UPI has enabled card acceptance in 181 countries and regions with issuance in 77 countries and regions
Phone: For Business Cooperation: 65-63291111
Types of UnionPay Card
- Debit Card
- Credit card
- Local Unionpay card
- Prepaid Card
- Commercial Card
- Premium Card
- Theme Card
|Debit Card||Credit Card|
What are Services and Benefits?
- UnionPay Card Emergency Service
- Cross-border Remittance
- UnionPay tax refund
- Study Abroad Service
- U Rewards
- Installment service
- Chinese Visa Application Express Service
What Type of cards be used on UnionPay network abroad?
- To check if overseas acceptance service has been activated for their cards by calling UnionPay customer service center (95516) or the customer service center of the issuing bank.
- All cards with UnionPay logo are acceptable overseas, including debit card, credit card and semi-credit card.
What should do if UnionPay card for withdrawal at ATMs abroad when the deduction is done with no cash receiving?
Cardholders may contact the issuing bank for the transaction cancellation, and the issuing bank will contact the local bank to which the ATM belongs via UnionPay system. once confirmed, the refund will be returned to cardholder’s bank account.