- 1 Things to do in Sentosa Gateway, Singapore
- 1.1 Universal Studios Singapore Sentosa Address, Phone number, Email, Website
- 1.2 What’s inside Universal Studios Singapore?
- 1.3 How to book Universal Studios tickets Singapore?
- 1.4 List of Things to do in Singapore
Things to do in Sentosa Gateway, Singapore
Universal Studios Singapore Sentosa Address, Phone number, Email, Website
Universal Studios Singapore is based on favorite blockbuster films and television series and it is Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Studios theme park.
Phone: +65 6577 8888
Address: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269
Opening hours: Wed – Sun & PH: 11am – 6pm, Closed on Mon and Tue
Direction: View location here
What’s inside Universal Studios Singapore?
Interactive shows/Exciting attractions
Turntables draw a large crowd to Mel’s Stage. As the four-star performers amuse with the best pop-rock tracks loaded into the jukebox, join in the fun at this interactive entertainment.
If you dare, ride this indoor roller coaster in complete darkness. Prepare to be surrounded on all sides by massive fireballs, swarms of scarab beetles, and an army of warrior mummies that materialize out of nowhere from the darkness.
- Treasure hunters
- Revenge of the mummy (Roller coaster)
- Egyptian legends (Character meet & greet)
This is based on the Hollywood movie, the lost world.
- Water world (Temporarily not available)
- Dino Soarin
- Canopy flyer
- Jurassic park
- Character meet & greet (Raptor encounter, Hatched Featuring Dr. Rodney)
Fairytale Kingdom – Far Far Away – Shrek
Climb atop Donkey’s favorite Dragon for a ride into the forests of Far Far Away and beyond. From the Tree Little Pigs to the Big Bad Wolf, from Gingy to Pinocchio, you’ll find a lively cast of fairy tale creatures at Enchanted Airways.
- Enchanted airways
- Shrek 4D adventure
- Magic potion spin
- Donkey live
- Puss in boots giant journey
- Dance for the magic beans
- Shrek & Fiona (Character meet & greet)
- Lights, camera, action
- Sesame street spaghetti space chase
Come out and meet the Transformers during a meet and greet. This is your chance to ask Optimus Prime about joining his forces and taking on the fearsome Megatron.
- Battlestar Galactica: human, cylon
- Transformer ride (3D battle)
- Transformers: Voice of Cybertron (Character meet & greet)
- Gru & the minions
- Po and master tigress
Adventure in Universal Studios Singapore
|Universal Studios Singapore (one day)- Local Adult||$68||complete original proof of purchase to collect your entry ticket|
|Universal Studios Singapore (one day)- Local Child||$58||complete original proof of purchase to collect your entry ticket|
|Universal Studios Singapore (one day)- Adult||$77||complete original proof of purchase to collect your entry ticket|
|Universal Studios Singapore (one day)- Child||$58||complete original proof of purchase to collect your entry ticket|
For more information, you can check here.
- Lockers are available.
- Universal Studios Singapore does not close for inclement weather
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Wheelchair users can access all restaurants, businesses, restrooms, lockers, and communal areas.
- no pets are allowed within the premises
How to reach Universal Studios Singapore?
- Cable Car
- TaxiTrain/Sentosa Express
- On Sentosa Gateway, keep to left lane and drive down the slope leading to Resorts World Sentosa Car Park.
Filter right and drive into tunnel for “Cars/Taxis
- On Sentosa Gateway, filter left and drive down the slope leading to Resorts World Sentosa.
Filter right and drive into tunnel for “Cars/Taxis”.
- BlueSG electric car sharing lots located on the left opposite Taxi stand
- Buses 65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145 or 166 and alight at Vivo City.
- Board bus RWS8 from bus stop 14141 at Vivo City or bus stop 14121 at Merrill Lynch, Harbour Front.
- Resorts World Sentosa drop-off point. Take bus 123, 188R, 963R, NR1 or NR6 and alight at Resorts World Sentosa bus stop 14519.
By Cable Car
- Exit B within HarbourFront train station
- Board the cable car and disembark at Imbiah station.
- Sentosa Express and alight 1 stop later at Resorts World station
By TaxiTrain/ Sentosa Express
- Circle line to HarbourFront station.
- Take Exit E to VivoCity and proceed to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. Alight 1 stop later at Resorts World Station.
- Walk straight till you see Twelve Cupcakes on your right. Turn right and head towards the Universal Studios Globe
Opening hours: Monday – Thursday (excludes Public Holidays) 12am to 11:59pm:
Fee: $6 (per entry)
Opening hours: Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Public Holiday, 12am to 11.59pm
Fee: $9 (per entry)
Valet service fee: $3.00 per vehicle (24-hour )
General queries for Universal Studios Singapore
|Meeting & Events Queries||mice@RWSentosa.com|
- Visit www.rwsentosa.com/en/attractions/universal-studios-singapore
- Select Booking Type ( Attractions/Hotels/Restaurants)
- Select Your Attractions ( Universal Studios Singapore/Adventure Cove Waterpark/S.E.A. Aquarium/Dolphin Island)
- Select Your Visiting Date
- Enter book now
Universal studios park Map
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
B1 West Carpark
B1 East Carpark
B2 VIP Car Park
How to buy tickets Universa
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Dolphin Island
- NORTHEAST LINE
View the List of Things to do in Singapore Address, Phone, Email, Website, How to buy tickets through the above link.
Contact Universal Studios Singapore on Social Media
Is there any problem/complaint with reaching the Universal Studios in Sentosa Gateway, Singapore Address or Email? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Universal Studios in Sentosa Gateway, Singapore: (click on the stars below)
Solar powered smart bin at Universal Studios Singapore