VendorsGov Singapore Phone number, How to Submit an e-voice
Vendors@Gov is a secured one-stop portal managed by Accountant-General’s Department (AGD) for Government vendors to submit electronic invoices (e-invoices) when transacting with the Government & Statutory Boards.
All Government suppliers can submit e-invoices to Government agencies for payment via this central Internet portal.
These e-invoices will then be electronically routed to the respective Government agencies for processing and payment
- Reduces administrative effort required for hard copy invoices
- E-Invoices can be submitted from anywhere around the world
- Automated system reduces room for human error
- For UEN Registered Company/ Organisation
- This login method is applicable to UEN registered vendors who are transacting as aCompany/ Organisation, Sole Proprietors, or Societies.
For Foreign Company/ Organisation without UEN
- For Individuals with Singpass
- This login method is applicable to non-UEN registered vendors who are transacting as aForeign Company/ Organisation.
- This login method is applicable to vendors who are transacting as an individual for your personal payment matters Vendors@Gov Log
For Foreign Individuals with AGD Password
- This login method is applicable to vendors who are transacting as an individual
- Personal payment matters (e.g. freelancers) but are not eligible for Singpass.
How to submit an e-voice at the Vendors@Gov portal?
- Vendors are required to submit e-invoices at the Vendors@Gov portal to receive payment for the goods or services provided to the Government.
- To proceed, log into the Vendors@Gov portal
- Create a vendor record if you have not done
- Vendors can only submit e-invoices at the Vendors@Gov portal after your vendor record status is “Approved”.
- For more information on logging in to Vendors@Gov, please visit here
How to view or update my vendor record details?
- Vendors can view or update their vendor record details such as Name, Email, Address, Contact, GST or Bank Details online through Vendors@Gov Portal.
- To view or update vendor record details, login to Vendors@Gov Portal and navigate to ‘Update Vendor Details’.
- For more information, please visit here