- 1 Where / How to Top up / Recharge Simba account at the retail stores in Singapore?
- 2 SIMBA Singapore Customer Care
- 3 How to Top up / Recharge Simba account through online in Singapore?
- 4 How to Top up / Recharge Simba account through app in Singapore?
- 5 How to book an appointment at SIMBA (TPG) Telecom?
- 6 How to top up money in my Simba TPG account?
- 7 VoLTE Voice calls: How to make a voice calls, VoLTE supported device, procedure to enable voice calls
- 8 FAQ
Where / How to Top up / Recharge Simba account at the retail stores in Singapore?
Through the below retail stores in Singapore, Simba account can be recharged
- SIMBA authorised center
- FairPrice Xtra
- Cold Storage
- SingTel Shop
- StarHub Customer Care – Shop locations
1. Visit any one of the above mentioned retail stores
2. Inform the shop person about top up the SIMBA account
3. Pay the amount you would like to recharge
How to Top up / Recharge Simba account through online in Singapore?
You can also top up your account online through the Simba website or app.
- Visit https://topup.simba.sg/
- Enter your SIMBA number
- Choose your recharge amount
- Mode of payment: Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, PayNow, GrabPay, GooglePay
- SMS and/or email notification will be sent upon successful recharge
How to Top up / Recharge Simba account through app in Singapore?
- Download the SIMBA app
- Login to your SIMBA account
- Select “Top up”
- Choose the amount you would like to recharge
- Make the payment through the card
View how to book an appointment at SIMBA (TPG) Telecom through the above link.
How to recharge my Simba account balance?
- To recharge your Account Balance using cash, please visit any SIMBA Service Centres or Authorised Dealers.
- To find the nearest SIMBA shops SMS < SIMBA > to 1218.
- Service is free
- Valid for all SIMBA customers.
- You can recharge your Account Balance.
How to top up money in my Simba TPG account?
- SIMBA TPG mobile number has an account balance.
- You can top up money to this account balance.
- Money will be deducted from this account balance for excess usage charges- including excess SMS charges.
- Other services like making overseas IDD calls, sending overseas SMS etc, deducted from this account balance.
How to change my Simba app PIN?
- Log in to your Simba account using your credentials.
- Go to “Account” within the Simba app.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Select “Change PIN.”
- Enter your current PIN and then your new PIN.
How to top up my wallet?
- To top up your wallet in the Simba app, you must first ensure that you have completed KYC.
- Log in to the Simba app using your account credentials.
- Click on “Add Money.”
- Choose your preferred top-up method, bank transfer or debit card.
- To complete the top-up process, providing the necessary information for your chosen method.
VoLTE Voice calls: How to make a voice calls, VoLTE supported device, procedure to enable voice calls
Download and install SIMBA (TPG) Telecom Pte ltd apps for apple(ios, mac, iphone/ipad) and Android(Google play)
View the list of SIMBA (TPG) Telecom Service Centers in Singapore through the above link.
1.How to top up my SIMBA prepaid card in Singapore?
2.How To Top Up TPG Mobile Prepaid Balance?
- Log in to TPG My Account.
- Select Top up Prepaid Balance.
- The amount to top up ($10, $20, $50, $100 or $200).