The Workfare Transport Concession (WTC) Card Singapore, How to Apply, Eligibility, Fee, Processing Time
The Workfare Transport Concession (WTC) Card enables Workfare Income Supplement recipients below 60 years old to enjoy up to 25% off adult fares.
Customer Care hotline: 1800-2255 663.
- Must be a Singapore citizen between 30 and 60 years, receiving Workfare Income Supplement (WIS) payments.
- For more details Please visit eligibility for the CPF WIS scheme here.
How to Apply WTC Card Singapore?
- To apply for the WTC Card
- Online Click here
- SimplyGo app
- SimplyGo Ticket Office
What are the Documents required?
- passport-sized photo (last three months)
- white background
- Show the full face from the top of the head to the chin
- Have neatly combed or tied up hair
Card will be mailed to between 2 and 4 weeks upon TransitLink receiving your application.
How to Activate Card?
- Original NRIC/Passport to any SimplyGo Ticket Office
- To activate the card for use on public transport minimum top-up of $5
- The WTC Card concession validity is for one year
- The card itself has a validity of seven years. Expired WTC Cards can be replaced for free, subject to eligibility.
- Return your WTC Card at any SimplyGo Ticket Office.
- For a refund of any remaining travel value, produce your original NRIC/passport.
- The card will be retained for processing.
- Any person collecting the refund on your behalf will have to present his/her own original NRIC/passport