Yuvan Live “First Time in Singapore”: High on U1 2023 at Indoor Stadium, Singapore Ticket Prices, How to book the tickets?
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium
Features of Indoor Stadium
- 360 Centre Stage at the largest indoor arena in Singapore
- 12000 plus capacity – seating and standing configuration
When did the Yuvan Live Concert, Singapore: High on U1 was organised?
- 14 Oct 2023, Saturday, 6PM
- Doors are open at: 4PM
Who is the Promoter of Yuvan’s Concept?
- Maestro Productions Pte Ltd
When did GENERAL SALES DATE starts?
- 7 May 2023, 11AM onwards via online, hotline channels and SISTIC Authorised Agents only
Where you can get Ticket for Yuvan’s Concert?
What is the Ticket Price / Purchase Limit for Yuvan’s Concert?
- Price: S$75- S$450
- Ticket Purchase Limit: 12
- Language: Tamil
|Waitlist Early Bird Tickets||General Sales Tickets|
|CAT 4 (Restricted View)||S$126||S$140|
|CAT 5 (Restricted View)||S$81||S$90|
|CAT 6 (Restricted View)||S$67.50||S$75|
|Love Today (Standing Pen)||S$198||S$220|
|Billa (Standing Pen)||S$126||S$140|
|Mankatha (Standing Pen)||S$126||S$140|
- All prices reflected include GST and exclude booking fee.
- All information is correct at the time of publishing but subject to change.
General instructions to the viewers, arriving to the Concept
- Admission to show/venue by full ticket only.
- Printed/electronic tickets must be produced for admission.
- Children aged 6 and above must purchase a ticket for admission.
** All information is correct at the time of publishing but subject to change.
Restricted Items to the Viewers:
- Outside food and beverage are not allowed into the venue.
- Infants and Children below 6 years old had no admission.
- Children under 12 years old or below 1.2m in height are not allowed into the standing areas.
- No professional photography, videography are allowed.
- Cameras, video cameras, GoPros, iPads and tablets are not allowed.
- No selfie sticks, tripods and monopods.
Singapore Indoor Stadium Seating Plan
Cash Back Offers at OCBC 365 Credit Card
Address: Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
65 Chulia Street OCBC Centre Singapore 049513
OCBC Customer Service: 1800 363 3333
- Minimum age: 21 years
Annual income must be:
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs – S$30,000 and above
- Foreigners – S$45,000 and above
Benefits of OCBC Bank Offer:
- Dining and online food delivery: Earn 6% cashback
- Groceries, land transport, utilities and online travel purchases: Earn 3% cashback
- Fuel at all petrol service stations: UPSIZED Earn 6% cashback
How to Apply / Retrieve Credit Card at OCBC Bank, Singapore?